Love your monthly Underclub underwear delivery, but looking to take care of your new precious pieces? Here are some tips for taking care of your lingerie:
Where to store it?
Keep your underwear on a separate drawer away from other clothing. Make sure to set silk paper or a soft fabric at the bottom of the drawer to prevent wood from pulling on your lace.
How to wash it?
- Hand wash underwear whenever as possible. Given that we are all busy boss women and don’t always have time to be hand washing, invest on a lingerie bag (we say invest, but these are not pricey at all). This helps keep your lingerie protected and gives them a more gentle cleaning. You can use this same bag for bras and nightgowns.
- If you are tossing your underwear on the washing machine, DEFINITELY DON’T throw them on the dryer afterwards. Air dry them for sure. They are small pieces so the air drying process won’t take long at all.
- When washing, use cold water and never use bleach to whiten your white underwear. Try washing powder with whitening instead.
- Don’t use fabric softeners. Those work for regular clothes, but they are proven to be too harsh on lingerie and can ruin lace.
- Always read care labels and avoid dry cleaning.
Extra Extra care tips:
– If you want to go the extra mile, you can also try this! To keep the color of your underwear longer, after you wash for the first time, soak it in white vinegar for about 10 minutes, then rinse again.
Feel need new underwear ASAP? Checkout our lingerie shop here: https://shop.underclub.co/theshop