We all unwind in different ways: socializing over a cocktail, retreating to a restful beach, getting active outdoors, going for a scenic drive, or even cleaning around the house. Whether you have the luxury of time off this season or not, Spring Break can translate into whichever type of R&R suits you best. We created a packing (or staying put) list of rejuvenating must-haves for whatever you have planned:
10. Classic carry-all: Reset your routine with a fresh tote for necessities only.
Shop our pick: Cuyana Classic Leather Zip Tote in Pearl Grey, $195, at Cuyana
9. Sturdy sandals: Pencil in that pedicure, open-toe weather is here.
Shop our pick: Eileen Fisher Dakota Leather Glance Sandal in Sand, $250, at Eileen Fisher
8. Hair-happy hat: Shield yourself from sun overexposure (and bad hair days).
Shop our pick: Janessa Leone Majori Hat, $189, at Reformation
7. Skin-saving sunscreen: No excuses (not even a fabulous fedora), daily SPF protection is a must.
Shop our pick: Honest Beauty Beyond Protected Daily Beauty Fluid SPF 30, $28, at HonestBeauty.com
6. Light literature: How Cher managed to fit “one non-school book a week” into her Clueless schedule, we’ll never know. Pause the “Netflix and chill” routine to catch up on those motivating reads you’ve been meaning to get to.
Shop our pick: “Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear” by Elizabeth Gilbert, $25, at amazon.com
5. Take-notice notebook: Recharge your batteries with a little self-reflection, and be sure to keep a journal handy: you never know when inspiration will strike.
Shop our pick: Kate Spade New York Escape the Ordinary Lined Journal, $24, at Kate Spade
4. Sophisticated speakers: Stimulate your mind with uplifting music or podcasts (bonus if your buds come with an outfit-boosting accessory).
Shop our pick: FRENDS x BaubleBar Fortuna Layla Headphones Set in White, $175, at BaubleBar.com
3. Lovely lenses: Open up to a new perspective courtesy of chic sunnies.
Shop our pick: Warby Parker Bird Sunglasses in Striped Oystershell with Jet Black, $145, at Warby Parker
2. Multi-purpose mist: Save time and beauty bag real-estate with a hydrating face and body oil that doubles as a soothing fragrance.
Shop our pick: Vitruvi Aromatherapy Mist in Still, $24, at Anthropologie
1. Luxe lingerie: Although the days are longer, catching up on sleep should be a top priority.
Feel good when you hit the sheets in your choice of irresistible intimates from Samantha Chang, a coveted designer with an impressive celebrity following. No matter what you have planned, let the party come to you with an adventurous one-piece or a classic slip, complete with your choice of Underbottoms. As an added bonus, we’re offering $50 off our all-inclusive sets ($150 value) to get you on your way to a successful Spring Break.
Shop our sets: Underclub Restless Romp,
$149 $99, and Stylish Staycation, $149 $99, at underclub.co